The Hillside Arts Academy exists to be the central hub of arts in our community. We are a faith-based music and arts program providing high-caliber instruction for children and youth. Through music lessons, theater workshops, musical productions, and Summer Arts programs, students are challenged in their artistic abilities and guided in their faith. All our instructors share this faith and vision. Together we can build the artists of the future with a heart and passion for Christ.
We’ve moved! Welcome to our newly integrated Arts Academy website through HillsideRancho.com.
This weeklong camp for our elementary aged artists (grades 1-6), will take place in the afternoons from 1-5pm, June 13-17. Students can choose one of three tracks offered – Band (instruments and voice), Musical Theater (voice, dance & acting) or Visual Arts (painting, drawing and various art projects):
- Group lessons on specific instruments: Bass, Drums, Keyboard, Guitar (electric or acoustic), and Voice. Those playing Guitar or Bass must bring their own instrument or contact us if you need to borrow one for the week (limited supply).
- Students will be placed in a band according to age and ability and will perform a learned piece as a band at Friday’s Showcase.
Musical Theater Track
- Group lessons in Dance, Voice, and Acting corresponding to Broadway scenes and numbers that they will perform at Friday’s Showcase.
Visual Arts Track
- Basics to Advanced Art instruction (Painting, Drawing, Art Fundamentals, etc.)
- Students’ work will be showcased on Friday in the Showcase and on display in our “Art Gallery” in the Fireside area.
The cost is $100. Registration is open now and closes May 29. Space and class sizes are limited to sign-up fast! Register HERE.
New this year, Arts Camp is offered the same week as Sports Camp, which is offered in the morning. If your 3-6 grader wants to do both, they can! We will have shuttle services available for those that do both so they can go from one camp to the other. Both programs will culminate in a Family Fun Night, Closing Ceremonies, Showcase Spectacular, Friday evening, June 17.
As a church-sponsored organization, the Hillside Arts Academy seeks to provide an atmosphere that reflects the beliefs and values of the Christian faith. It is a requirement for those employed by the Academy to profess to be Christian. Each private music lesson, class and/or musical rehearsal will have a faith-based component through a curriculum all instructors will be required to facilitate.
Our Mission Statement
Through private music lessons, classes, and productions, the Hillside Arts Academy seeks to provide a high standard of musical and artistic instruction while promoting Christian values and beliefs.